The newest Trojan making the rounds is “Terdot”. It uses infected email attachments to spread and has targeted users in the US, Canada, the UK, Germany and Australia. It is based on the Zeus banking Trojan. Find out what you need to do to stay safe.
What’s different is that it is using social media accounts to spread the malware. It can post links to downloadable copies of the malware. It can also steal account login information and cookies. This means its operators can hijack the social network account and could resell access to it.
Here’s 3 Things You Should Do Today To Make Sure You Are Safe:
- Run a FixMeStick scan – if you do have something hiding on your system FixMeStick will remove it.
- Reset all your passwords – anything with sensitive information and all your social media accounts. That’s a lot of passwords, why not try Dashlane Password Manager? It will change your life, never forget another password or worry about the security of your passwords. Buy today with your FixMeStick discount here.
- Update your antivirus – FixMeStick works best in partnership with your antivirus. Make sure your antivirus software is up-to-date and running. Try McAfee today!
Limited-Time Offer On Up-To-The Minute Protection
McAfee® Total Protection
– Protect up to 5 devices – computers, smartphones and tablets.
– TrueKey accounts to easily manage passwords with one click.
– And protect yourself from identity theft.
We’ve partnered with McAfee for an exciting deal! This exclusive discount is only available to FixMeStick customers.