When it comes to big online shopping events like Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and even Amazon Prime Day, it’s good to be aware that cybercriminals are also taking advantage of these sales by promising amazing savings.
Believe it or not, a McAfee consumer report found 56% of the online shoppers would use an unfamiliar website to get a deal. Instead of trusting these unknown websites, continue reading on to see 5 amazing deals you can trust. They have been tried and tested by us here at FixMeStick to keep you and your family safe all year long!
1. Protect what matters most with McAfee Total Protection at our best price all year – click here to save big!
- An award-winning antivirus virus that works with your FixMeStick
- Avoids risky sites and prevents dangerous downloads
- Keeps your inbox free from SPAM
- Have kids? Protect their online activities with parental control
2. Shopping on the internet? Use a VPN
- A VPN is a hack-proof encrypted tunnel for online traffic – no one can see through or get their hands on any of your Internet data
- Have peace-of-mind each time you use the Internet with Nord VPN.
3. Don’t let a slow computer keep you from deals, speed up your computer with System Mechanic.
- Boosts PC speed
- Unleashes Internet speed
- Cleans out useless clutter and removes bloatware
- PC Magazine calls it ‘the best PC tune-up software available‘
4. Make shopping easy and secure with Dashlane Password Manager. Don’t miss this deal – click here.
- Securely auto-fills forms and login with your stored passwords and personal information
- Protects sensitive information with patented security architecture and real-time alerts
- Keeps all your passwords and personal info in one convenient place
- Sync Dashlane across your devices for secure access anywhere, anytime
Don’t forget to share this article to keep your friends and family safe from online scams!