If there’s one thing dads love, it’s gadgets! There is always a variety of tech gifts you can get for your dad on Father’s Day, but we know it can be tough deciding on the best one.
FixMeStick is the perfect Father’s Day gift for a dad who loves to stay up-to-date on the latest security measures. What’s better is since you can use it on up to 3 computers, it’s a gift the whole household can benefit from! Give your dad the peace-of-mind of having a virus-free computer – click here to get your dad a FixMeStick this Father’s Day.
And if your dad is running into computer issues that can’t be solved by the FixMeStick – then the StartMeStick is what you’re after. With the StartMeStick, you can turn your dad’s old computer into one that’s fast, private, and secure. Get some use out of that old, slow, computer and get your dad a StartMeStick here.
And while everyone knows that the FixMeStick is the world’s best-selling virus removal device, removing malware, spyware, Trojans, rootkits, and bootkits from infected PCs or Macs, there are other gadgets and products out there to keep your dad cyber-secure this Father’s Day.
1. McAfee Total Protection for up to 5 Devices – if he already has a FixMeStick, make sure he’s covered with an up-to-date antivirus software. McAfee protects up to 5 devices – PCs, Macs and smartphones – so dad can stay protected while he works.
2. Tile Mate – is your dad constantly losing his keys and wallet? Tile Mate is the world’s best-selling Bluetooth tracker that easily loops onto key chains or attaches to anything you lose. Starting at $19.60, this is the perfect gift for a forgetful dad.
3. System Mechanic – give your dad the gift of a new computer, without having to buy him one. With System Mechanic, his PC will be running like new again. This one-click software performs system maintenance to keep your computer stable and clutter-free, resulting in a noticeably better system. Best part? You can use it on an unlimited number of computers, so you can benefit from it too!
4. Google Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera – The Google Nest Cam is a perfect gift for fathers who are hoping to keep an eye on the comings and goings of the house. If security is a concern, then this an absolute must-have.
5. Philips Hue Smart Lights – let your dad control the lights with his voice or smartphone! If he’s away for the weekend, he can easily set the lights on a timer to turn on and off automatically. It’ll always look like someone’s home.
We hope this helps you decide on a nice gift for dad this year, and Happy Father’s Day to all the dads out there!