Prime Day is July 16th and 17th and we have some surprises up our sleeve for you. Online shopping safety is our number one concern so we want to make sure you get the best deals, all while staying safe and secure online. Prime Day is the most exciting online shopping event of the year and we can’t wait to share our special FixMeStick deals with you!
First of all, what and when is Prime Day?
- Prime Day started in 2015 to celebrate Amazon’s 20th anniversary.
- At the beginning, major deals were only for Amazon products, but three years later, the majority of products featured on Amazon will present some sort of sale for Prime Day.
- Only Amazon Prime subscribers can participate in these great deals.
- Prime Day this year is July 16th and 17th – get ready!
Internet Security Tips to keep in mind while shopping against the clock:
- Use verified links – make sure the link is correct, and it should always have “https” at the start!
- Research – check out the product’s original website to ensure legitimacy of the brand and to compare original prices/regular sales.
- Avoid pop-up advertisements – Amazon is an extremely reputable shopping website that we highly recommend and trust, but make sure you’re using an adblocker while checking out Prime Day. This will be a high traffic event and hackers will be lurking.
- Scan – as a general rule, always have your antivirus active and running in the background while shopping online. Then when you’re all done, run a FixMeStick scan to be extra sure you’re threat-free.
- Click here for additional online shopping tips.
What does FixMeStick have to offer?